Monday, July 11, 2011

boredom busters

Since I cleaned up the house last week I have been super bored! I've also been craving creativity but was always feeling stumped as to what to make. I finally decided to just crochet something even if it was completely useless. Sometimes just finishing up a project helps me feel inspired. So last night I crocheted a little cupcake. I used the Lion Brand Homespun yarn for the frosting to give it a textured feel. I like the look of it!



Then this morning I was still feeling like I just needed to make something - anything! So how about some giant leaves? Why not?



Also Seth had planted a flower earlier this spring & we noticed it was starting to bloom. Today it was all pretty so I wanted to capture it before it wilted away. I love the color!

1 comment:

  1. Now you have me in the mood to crochet. I just may start doing that. I need to work on a baby blanket and some hats... but I need to wait until Wednesday to find out what this little cantelope is. :)

    ReplyDelete