Saturday, August 6, 2011

26 weeks

This week is week 26! We are almost to the 3rd trimester!! I can't believe how quickly everything is going. It's hard to believe in a little over 3 months we will have a son!

26 weeks

26 weeks belly

On Thursday my doctor called & told me to come in for a Rhogam shot. It was taken in the hip area and my hip was so sore for the rest of the day and all day Friday. It is feeling better today but it wasn't fun! I have to take it again after the birth but I doubt I will notice it much then!

2 comments:

  1. Aw, look at the bump! What are you naming your new little boy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ali, we are keeping that a secret until he is born. It's mostly because I'm afraid that I'll keep changing my mind & I don't want to look flakey haha!

    ReplyDelete