Monday, October 17, 2011

35 weeks

This is really late but here are my 35 week photos. I'm actually in week 36 now but I wanted to post these photos. This was right before my last 2 week doctor visit. We are now going to be going every week.
35 weeks

35 week belly

This weekend I played Lazer Tag with the youth group. I wasn't going to play at first but since we had already paid for 12 people to play I decided to go ahead and play. I was just going to stand near the door and just shoot if someone came near me but I got into it and ran around the first floor of the arena. It was a lot more fun than I expected! The vests had codenames and I chose "Bacon" as my name.
Played lazer tag last night. Favorite part? The fact that my codename was 'bacon' :)

I'm still doing a ton of crocheting. I need to take photos of some of the things I'm working on. I have a couple projects going on right now. I am working on a blanket for Baby T & this chevron scarf which is taking forever! I hate weaving in ends....
Working on a chevron scarf

No comments:

Post a Comment