Saturday, March 24, 2012

free pattern: delicate flowers

delicate_flower_pattern

This pattern is an oldie but I wanted to transfer it to my current blog so all my patterns can be found in one place. It's a super simple pattern but I love the results, especially with a bunch of them together. There are so many uses for these adorable little flowers!
What you need:-I used a small amount of vintage acrylic sport weight yarn in white & eggshell that I had in my stash for this project. You can use any color you wish.
-Size G (4.25mm) crochet hook

chain 4
slip stitch in 1st chain to form a ring.
(chain 3, 2 dc in ring, slip stitch) 5 times - makes 5 petals
slip stitch in the 1st chain 3 to finish
weave in tails


sew on button or bead for center of you flower. I attached floral wire to the back of the flower and wrapped it with green yarn for the stem.

Make several and display them in your favorite vase! These can also be used as embellishments on your crochet/knit or scrapbook projects!

ivory_boot_camp

No comments:

Post a Comment