Tuesday, May 15, 2012

recycled izze bottle vase

I found this upcycled Izze bottle vase tutorial on See Vanessa Craft & remembered I saved an Izze bottle from our date the other night. I have a hard time throwing away glass bottles. I know there are many uses for them. This seemed like a perfect idea for this one & I already had all the materials at home to make it!

I used a big wooden button instead of a ribbon bow. I loved how it turned out! I love quick & easy projects!
making the izze vase izze vase

Anyone have any ideas for the bottle cap??

2 comments:

  1. Make magnets out of the bottle caps! Put a little magnet on the back, and a small picture, scrapbook paper, sticker, glitter, sequins, whatever fun things you have laying around on the inside! Here's an example of what I'm thinking of: http://sundayafternoonhousewife.wordpress.com/2010/03/01/handmade-monday-bottle-cap-magnets/

    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete